Sunday, December 6, 2009

Twas the Two Weeks before Christmas...

Twas the two weeks before Christmas and all through the house
Every creature was stirring...including the mouse!

My husband and I sat down at lunch today and we were talking across the table, over the voices of our 3 little people, and I had my calendar out and we began to lose time quickly.

I was spouting off dates of Christmas parties and class projects and he was spouting off more dates of parties and youth activities. Abby and I are traveling next weekend and then the following weekend Paul is traveling and so on and so on!

We finally just closed the calendar and ate our lunch...it was getting all to crazy...

I was so spoiled this last week! We had nothing to do...
On Saturday we L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. had nothing to do...what??? That is simply un-heard of! Our family always has something...so I was a little overwhelmed when I saw the madness was stirring in the VERY near future...like...starting tomorrow!

Don't get me wrong...I'm excited about a little hustle and bustle...and MANY of the things we have planned I am VERY excited about.

Specifically???

1.Our staff Christmas Party tomorrow night...this is ALWAYS a super fun time.

AND

2.This weekend, Abby and I are flying to Dallas to see The Night Before Christmas Ballet with my mom, aunt and nieces...very fun!


Right now, I am trying to get my people ready to go to AWANA's and it would probably be easier if I wasn't typing...so

Merry Christmas!

No comments: