Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Waiting and waiting and more waiting.

I'm sure by now all both of my readers have fired me from blogging! It's been like a month, or something.

I have no good excuses. Just busy with many, many things and blogging is just not very high on the priority list.

Right now, though, things are slightly slower. Actually slower than I want things to be. I am waiting to see what God does next in my life. There's something kind of big just hanging out there in the wings and it's just not time yet. I know it's there. I know it's something God has led me to. I am just waiting and waiting and waiting for God to bring it to center stage.

There are many pieces to the puzzle that can't fit into the whole until THIS ONE PIECE is in place. So I am just waiting and waiting and waiting. Consequently other things/people are waiting and waiting and waiting.

There are some decisions that need to be made in a timely fashion and I just pray that I am making the right decisions in order for the puzzle to be pieced together nicely and not forced together just because it looks "close enough" to fitting.

The one thing I am struggling with most, is, ironically, not the "not knowing" it's the "waiting to know". I feel confident in God no matter which direction He nudges me...I just wish He would go ahead and nudge! I am also mostly confident in the direction that He ultimately WILL nudge me...I just wish He would go ahead and do it.

So to that end, I am waiting and waiting and waiting. God alone will let me know when it's time. In the meantime, I'll work on being ok with waiting.

No comments: