Thursday, October 7, 2010

A few things about this and that and such and such

I started a new job! I teach 3-4 year olds at Rebecca Creek Elem. School. These kids are all faculty and staff's kids and they are the age appropriate models for some special education kids that are in the program. I like my job. There are a few things that I am getting used to and the hubs and the kiddos are adjusting well.

I am tired of hearing about bullying. I know that it is a major problem. I just think that every once in a while the bully needs a quick kick in the pants, a punch in the gut, a black eye, or even a good whipping. There are so many people talking and talking and talking. I really hope someone is teaching these kids to stand up for themselves. I know that they are teaching everyone about not being a bully...but how about teaching the ones who are on the receiving end to stand up for themselves.

ok...I'm done with that.

Caleb wants to go to Africa. He wants me to go with him. I told him we would go someday. I pray I can make that happen for him. Why does he want to go? Because he's never been there, of course. Someone should probably let him in on the fact that they don't speak Spanish in Africa...therefore all his hardwork and accomplishment in Spanish Immersion will not help him one little bit!

I'm excited for the fall season. I like the cooler weather, the football, the holiday seasons, all of it. Paul and I are going to a costume party this year and are super excited! We are going as Mario and Princess Peach (from Nintendo's Mario Bros.) Of course I'll post pics after the party...thanks for asking.

We started doing P90X at bootcamp. It's not exactly what I thought it was. That's all I have to say about that.

I am loving the Bible Study I am doing right now. It's Beth Moore's study on the fruit of the Spirit and it.is.goooooood.

I love my husband. He surprised me today with a massage and I got to get my nails and toes done.

He.is.amazing.period.the end.

Ok...well that's about all I have for tonight. I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments: