Monday, November 15, 2010

Phone Photo Phun

Well it's been a month since my last post and I just don't think I'm going to win the "blogger of the year" award this year! Oh well, there's always next year...

Anyway, here are a few of the latest pics from my phone...hence the name Phone Photo Phun!

Now, before proceeding, you have to promise not to judge. We put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. I used to have a fairly strict rule about this, but a couple of years ago I decided that this was supposed to be FUN. It was supposed to be about my family being together and celebrating CHRISTmas. So from then on we have just been having some family fun nights when the schedule allows and put things up gradually and it's no stress. Tonight was one of those nights...and here are the results!

Here is the boys tree. Sports of course.



Here is the top of Abby's tree...just thought I'd tell you in case you couldn't tell...



Here is Abby's tree...it basically throws up purple...and that's just the way she likes it!



Here is the top of the boys tree...




Here is Abby's favorite ornament on her tree. It is a ballerina from the Night Before Christmas Ballet.



The boys tree is not a fair-weather tree. We are fans, for real.

No comments: