Sunday, November 25, 2007

PHISHING...AAAARRRRRGGGGGGG!

Ok, so to all the "myspace nay-sayers" you will get a tiny bit of justification at the reading of this blog. My myspace has been majorly hacked lately and it is really starting to bug me. I have had to change my password 3 times in like 3 weeks! UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
For those of you unfamiliar with phishing...its basically being swindled into thinking you are not logged into a webpage and so it asks for your username and password by saying "You Must Be Logged In To Do That" So that has happened to me a ton of times over the last few weeks on my myspace. I know, I know, I signed up for myspace, I gave my password, I "logged in" to the wrong sites unknowingly. I enjoy myspace...I enjoy keeping up with people, but I have to admit...I am close to quitting, if this stupid phishing, doesn't end.
Ok so I'm done venting. A better blog later!

No comments: