Thursday, December 13, 2007

2007

I totally stole this idea from my sister-in-law...but I thought it was fun so here's my take on 2007...

1. DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR:
You know me...super big drinker...of Coke Zero! This is a new drink for me as of late, but I really like it.

2. LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (LONGEST FRIEND)
Cari...is for sure my longest and dearest friend...even though we don't see each other as much as I'd like, we definitely have kindred spirits that were knit together about 10 years ago! Whoa! time flies, huh, roomie?

3. NEWCOMER AWARD (NEWEST FRIEND)
Magan, even though we've know each other for a long time, God has thrust us into an awesome friendship through our circumstances and I am truly grateful!

4. HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR
Going to Ecuador was amazing...it's right up there at the top along with several circumstances when God really came through for us in all His God-ness!

5. LOW POINT OF THE YEAR
When the stupid deer hit our car...that's right IT hit US! Ok here's the short version...Paul was going to a friend's house and he was slowing to a stop sign when all of the sudden something landed on the hood of the car. A deer was running/leaping across the road and misjudged where the car was and landed on the hood, busting our headlight, demolishing the right quarter panel and curling the hood up. It also broke our radiator in 3 pieces...anyway...that was the lowest point I think.

6. BEST HOLIDAY
Christmas...Hands down! This is the FIRST Christmas Paul and I have had ANY money to buy anything for our children...They have gone without from us for so long and it will be such a joy to see their faces when we give them our gifts...this may be trivial to some, but it is such a blessing to us.

7. YOUR SONG FOR 2007
I really like "How You Live" by Point of Grace, also "Let the Worshippers Arise" by Pocket Full of Rocks and I'm looking forward to Mercy Me's new CD

8. MOVIE FOR 2007
Have I even seen a new movie? I remember one...The Bee Movie...it was cute...We watch everything on Pay Per View...so Transformers was good and I'm waiting for Hairspray.

9. WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINE'S WITH?
I'm sure I spent it with Paul...I have no idea what we did...but I'm sure it was with him.

10. WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
I wore a poodle skirt and white polo shirt...Abby and I matched. It was cute.

11. BEST RELATIONSHIP
mine and Paul's...hands down.

12. PARTY OF THE YEAR
Again...not much of a partier...but Magan's party was a BLAST...we ate and went bowling...just good times with great friend's!

13. BEST DECISION MAKE THIS YEAR
To make a concious effort to control my anger...it's working...most of the time...

14. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT! (maybe a little reverse psychology will work...since every other time I've said I WOULD lose weight hasn't worked!)

15. TV SHOW OF THE YEAR
Grey's Anatomy

16. MOST LOYAL FRIEND(s)
...in no particular order...Paul, Cari and Magan

17. BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR
Jacob going to Kindergarten...BIG STEP!

18. BIGGEST INSPIRATION OF 2007
Jehovah Jireh my provider...what an amazing job He has done this year!

19. BIGGEST INSPIRATION OF 2008
We'll see what He has in store for us. I'm just going to draw ever closer to Him and wait expectanly to see what He brings us!

20. NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
I don't make them...

No comments: