We are leaving on Friday Morning to go to Ecuador. This is our first time to take a group overseas on a mission trip. We are really excited to be going back to Camp Chacauco in Patate, Ecuador. We are taking some really amazing kids from our church and we are all ready to see what God has in store for us. I would love it if ya'll could find time to pray for us...and for your praying convenience here are some simple and easy to use prayer requestss for the low, low price of....(sorry...to many infomercials!)
1. Travel - we have to travel from SA to Houston by car, then get on a plane for 5 hours and land safely in Quito, Ecuador. We then will travel by bus 5 more hours to the camp.
2. Camp - our group is responsible for Rec time.
3. Language Barrier - so...they speak Ecuadorian Spanish...we speak English...you do the math
4. Sight seeing - we will be travelling to some really cool places and experiencing some Ecuadorian culture. We want to have fun and be safe in all we do.
5. Students - Paul and I really want them to have an amazing experience...for some this is their first trip overseas...some are ol' pros at it. We want God to really touch and impact everyone's life in a way that only He can.
Thank you for praying. We hope to be able to blog during our trip so keep checking back!