. If you could go back in time and relive one particular time in your life, when would it be? Part of my sofomore year of high school and part of my freshman year of college
2. If you could drive any car out there, what car would you drive? One that would cost me exactly $1.00 to fill up
3. If you could drive an SUV, what kind would you drive? Refer to answer #2!
4. What is your greatest pet peeve of all time? Injustice...on any level
5. What room in your house stays clean most of the time? There is not one single part of my house that is clean most of the time...not one...my mom is agreeing with me on this point right now...
6. What room stays messed up most of the time? all of them...
7. Can you get both cars in your garage? Sure if I take all the other crap out of the garage.
8. Do you make your bed every day? Are you kidding? I'm going to return to it in aprox. 12 hours anyway...why make it?
9. When you come home from a long day or you have to change clothes, do you hang things up or do you make a pile that last for days and days? piles..absolutely..nothing better...except maybe clean laundry..hmmm
10. How many days of the week do you cook an evening meal? 4 or 5
11. What's your favorite meal? One I don't fix.
12. If you could go anywhere on vacation and spend a week, where would you go? I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise.
13. What's your favorite television show of all time? Friends.
14. What was your favorite children's show growing up? Sesame Street
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie's
16. What was your favorite book as a child? There's a Monster at the End of This Book
17. What was the first car that you drove? 1970 Volkswagen Beetle with manual steering AND manual brakes...fun times!
18. What color was your first bike? I'm pretty sure it was pink...I know it had a white basket with flowers on it.
19. Did you ever do anything really bad growing up? sure, but let's not re-live it.
20. Did you ever steal anything growing up? Yep. Chalk from my neighbors house...Why you ask? Because I didn't have any. My mom found it when she did the laundry and made me go over and give it back and apologize.
So there you have it...all you ever wanted to know about me and less...