Monday, October 27, 2008

Well that didn't last long...





That's right ladies and gentleman...that is our used-to-be beautiful pumpkin. As you can see mold has formed all on the inside...I have no idea how it happened so fast. This is a first for us. Usually we at least get a week out of them. This one only lasted a few days. You can also see that the middle of the "B" has been punched out. You can thank Caleb for that addition to our artistry. He was trying to put a car inside...of course! So the middle of the "B" is gone, the inside is moldy...I think that's about it for this year's pumpkin! Until next year!

1 comment:

Jennifer Raack said...

EWWW!!! That's pretty yucky looking! I can't believe it rotted that fast. I guess that's what Texas weather in October will give you!