Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Abby







Well there she is...

My Baby Girl.

Five years ago today I went into the hospital, a mere 15 months after Caleb was born, to give birth to our baby girl. I knew she was going to change our lives. My boys changed our lives too, don't get me wrong. Abby, however, would make things so much.... more...just more. Not only were there more diapers, more feedings, more crying, more sleepless nights, because, after all, I had a 15 month old and a three year old too.

Eventually those things turned into more passion, more laughing, and still more crying...(which came from the passion), more talking, (oh the talking!) and more love.

There is so much love...which also comes from the passion part.

She has changed our lives forever...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: