Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I know...I'm fired from blogging.

Well it has been WELL over a month since I have blogged. I have good reason though, really, I do!

My computer has had issues and I was not typing an entire blog on my iphone.

My computer issues are simple.
1. My battery does not charge.
2. My power cord is so over-used that the wires are exposed and everytime I BREATHE the cord moves and my computer shuts off because...as I mentioned in point number one...my battery does not charge.

So these two points of concern have been the bain of my existence regarding my computer. I have really been frustrated with it.

My wonderful husband purchased me a new cord today.
All better now.

So this summer has been pretty crazy so far. It all started with the end of school...which is always crazy. I applied for a Kindergarten postition at the kids school and I am still waiting to hear if the new class is going to make. The school needs about 9 more children to enroll for me to have a job. So...I'm waiting.

I'm not very good at waiting. I'm trying, but while waiting, I often carry the stress of waiting in my back and shoulders and that makes me uncomfortable and then I don't sleep well and then I am cranky and then my family is cranky and on and on and on....

So I am trying to rest in the Lord and wait.

Anyway.

After school was out, VBS decorating went on for a week. Then VBS for a week. Then Paul and I went to Cozumel. Then we came back and now it's today...

It's just flying by like always! We have had a couple of weeks at home now and it's been nice. It's been nice to get some things done around the house. And, even though I don't have a job yet, I'm still planning and preparing that God WILL bless me with one.

Paul and I feel confident that God is moving our family in this direction so I am making my rest as productive as possible.

Meanwhile...now that my computer cord is fixed...I hope to be visiting with you more often!

No comments: