Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm feeling...

well.

I was really sick a couple of weeks ago and I'm feeling so much better. I'm STILL taking my antibiotics like a good little patient. Finishing all of it is apparently important. I'm just glad I'm better. I have NO TIME to be sick...and on top of that.... there is nothing more annoying and frustrating to me than being sick. Thank you God for making me well.

bummed.

On that note. Abby is sick. She is pitiful and sweet and asleep, finally. She is about as good a sick person as I am. Meaning she will go and go and go until she hits a wall and then she melts into a pile of helpless whiny-ness that is basically unbearable. We've been to the doctor. She has her pills...after all, she is a big girl and liquid is for babies. Not my words, hers - to the doctor!

tired.

Because it's Sunday. Sunday's make me tired. We are up early, and trying to recover from the rest of the weekend in the afternoon and if the work week could be Tuesday-Friday I'd be the happiest person alive.

anxious.

Jacob is working really hard in 4th grade, but is struggling a little in reading/writing. He is, as I said, working REALLY hard and we are praying that things start clicking for him. The same goes for both Caleb and Abby. They are both in Spanish Immersion and, on top of regular school work, learning a new language. Our prayer for them is the same, that sooner rather than later, it would just click.

proud.

Of my husband. He's pretty much awesome. He's G.R.E.A.T. at what he does and has such an AMAZING connection with students.

ready.

For this fall season. We have had a little hint of cooler weather and I have put up some fall decor as well as lit some fall candles. I am ready for fall. I'm ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. This promises to be a fun time in our household and I am ready.

short on time.

I keep feeling like I'm running out of time to get things accomplished....and then I tally up my time spent on Pinterest.....
maybe I should reevaluate and prioritize.

done.

with this post ;)

No comments: