Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The hats I wear.

These are the hats I wear.
Some I wear everyday.
Some I wear a lot.
Some not so much, yet occasionally the hat graces my head.
Many hats I am totally qualified to wear.
Others I am NOT AT ALL qualified to wear.
Some are real.
Some are imagined.
Some I chose.
Some were thrust on my head.
These are the hats I wear. (in no particular order)

mom
mom
mom
taxi driver
doctor
teacher
doctor
director
nursery coordinator
reality tv conisseur
bootcamp trainer
praise team singer
pharmacist
wife
warden
student
PTA vice pres.
chef (this one is up for debate)
follower of Jesus (this one is NOT up for debate)
referee
worker-outer
human timer (this usually comes with the refereeing hat!)
homework helper
team mom
blogger wannabe
Bible study facilitator
CNN watcher
scrapbooker
friend


I am sure there are more.
These are the hats I wear.

No comments: