Monday, February 1, 2010

Just What the Doctor ordered...

What, you ask, did the Dr. order? REST. Well the DOCTOR didn't actually order it, because I would have had to go to the Dr. to get such an order...and I didn't go to the Doctor.

Anyway...

I literally did a whole lot of NOTHING today. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nuttin'.

It has been quite some time since I have had a day with nothing to do. And, needless to say, the last couple of weeks have been a wee bit crazy for me and my family. The very near future is ALSO a wee bit crazy...so I am very thankful that God planned this day of nothing for me today.

One of the crazy things that happened over the weekend was Jacob turned 8! I was freaking out a little bit! I am certainly NOT old enough to have an 8 year old! (just in case you were wondering)

We had a sleep over with 6 of Jacob's closest friends. They were loud. There was burping...a lot of burping. There were video games. There was hide and seek in the dark/mud. There was cake. There were presents. In the morning there were donuts and Sunny D.

There was NOT sleeping. For. A.N.Y.O.N.E.

It was a great party and we had a great time celebrating Jacob's 8th birthday. Here are the pics to prove it!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

KW said...

ADORABLE pics! Sometimes you just NEED a day of rest!