Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

You know how somedays you just wish it would be rainy and a little cold so you can grab your favorite sweatshirt, the remote and a pint of your favorite ice cream? Well we have had so many of those days in San Antonio lately that I am (figuratively) 20 lbs heavier and way more lazy (not figuratively) than I should be. It has been a very interesting year...weather wise...here. More rain than we know what to do with. The river has only been visited twice...one good time, one not so good time...and we are ready for the sun! I am continually reminded though, by the Lord, of course, that, "This is the day the Lord has made." Every time I look out the window and see the rain pouring down...I just simply say, "This is the day the Lord has made."

No comments: