The Rules:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
1. Every night as Paul and I get into bed I throw his pillow and body pillow on the floor...for no particular reason. Not to be mean or anything...more playful than mean. Just a cute little thing that one day he is going to miss about me. He's a good sport about it.
2. My favorite way to drink water is from a Styrofoam cup with ice to the brim. Don't ask me why Styrofoam...it's just the way I like it.
3. When I want my kids to remember something important I always make a song out of it...usually to the tune of "Frere Jacques"
4. I am a third generation "Jean". My grandmother is Emma Jean. My mother is Carol Jean and I am Tanya Jean. My grandmother "released" me from naming my daughter Jean...Thank the Lord!
5. In the realm of household pets I much prefer reptiles and amphibians over canines. In other words...frogs and lizards over dogs. Right now we have 7 frogs. Two aquatic frogs and five "regular" frogs.
6. I secretly love to jump on the trampoline. (Not so secret now) My kids got one for Easter this year and I love it. I love it even more when its nice outside not too hot, not to cold.
7. If you are a "Friends" enthusiast, then you will understand this. Matthew McConaughey and Michael Vartan are "on my list"...Just below Paul Brand.
8. I am a HUGE Alias fan. I was really upset when it went off the air and I avidly watch reruns whenever they are on.
Well I have no one to tag...but as soon as I do I will be happy to tag someone!