Friday, October 12, 2007

A Silly Survey

L A S T
1. Friend you saw: Paul
2. Talked to on the phone: Paul
3. Text: None today
4. IM: None

T O D A Y
1. Wearing: Jeans and a t-shirt earlier, now pj pants and a t-shirt
2. Better than yesterday?: better, I got to go shopping

T O M O R R O W
1. Is: Saturday
2. Got any plans: Probably mowing the yard...Whoo Hoo.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: not yet

F A V O R I T E
1. Number: 1934857023897104639-34980599213470956923704995692839251293589023858230947
2. Color: blue, pink, brown
3. Season(s): Fall and winter

C U R R E N T L Y
1. Missing someone: not right now
2. Mood: fine
3. Wanting it to be: colder so I can wear a sweatshirt

Q U E S T I O N S / A N S W E R S
Q: First thing you did this morning? Wake up, then woke up Jacob for school
Q: Do you have anything bothering you? Nope
Q: What's annoying you right now? Nothing at the moment
Q: Do you support long distance relationships? Don't care, I'm married
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Sure
Q: Do you think that person is thinking of you too? Probably
Q: Where is the last place you went? Target
Q: Do you like your mom or dad? Of course
Q: Do you smile? Alot
Q: Do you wish upon stars? I do to teach my children the song
Q: Are you a friendly person? Yes
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night? Watching Grey's Anatomy on DVR
Q: When is the last time you saw your parents? It's been a few weeks
Q: When was the last time you cried? Last week I think
Q: Do you get angry easily? Depends, sometimes
Q: What were you thinking about before you went to sleep? Tomorrows schedule
Q: What song are you listening to right now? I'm not listening to a song, I'm watching 24 reruns
Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10: 9 1/2, I figure life can't be perfect, but it's close

S A D S E C T I O N
01. Have you ever really cried your heart out? Sure
02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Sure

No comments: