Monday, October 1, 2007

To all the readers out there...

If you are a blogger, then you will probably relate to what I am writing about tonight. If not then please disregard. Several of you have told me that you read my blog and enjoy it! Please comment me! I would love to read about what you like, or dislike for that matter, about my blog. Its so easy, just click on comments, type a comment and then, instead of trying to figure out how to sign in, just click anonymous and put your name in the body of the comment...unless of course you want to remain anonymous! For those of you who know how to leave a comment, please don't feel patronized. I am simply making it simple for all of the "commenting virgins" out there. So let me know! Thanks. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! Keep writing! It helps me stay up to date with you and the fam! Love you!

Jenn said...

Okay, I'm one of the nosey ones who reads your blog without you knowing. I am a friend of Cari's and I met you at our ladies retreat. My husband is the children's minister at the same church Cari is a minister at. I love reading your blog!